Essential Strategy is the principal thing you have to know before you can begin beating blackjack with card checking. Idealize Basic Strategy is the thing that slices the club’s edge to a simple 0.5%, making it workable for you to pick up an edge by checking cards. Colin will walk you through Basic Blackjack Strategy with these recordings from our top notch video course however initially, here is the essential system graph, trailed by a couple standard procedures:
- Basic strategy is not enough We get emails from people all the time talking about how they downloaded our blackjack strategy charts, took them to a casino, and won some money. That’s great news for them, but it could have easily gone the other way. Basic strategy cannot overcome the house edge even if you get lucky with it from time to time. Think of it like a space shuttle. Basic strategy is just the rocket booster. It gets the shuttle high enough in the atmosphere for the shuttle to do the rest of the work. The rocket booster never makes it to space. You’ll need counting, deviations, true count conversions and betting strategy to actually beat the game of blackjack but that’s for later.
- Start with one chart I’ll give you a hint. The chart you should start with is directly above this text. Many people get to this page and get super excited looking at every chart we have listed here. This is where you have to trust us that you will confuse yourself if you don’t learn these blackjack strategy charts in order.
- Memorize it perfectly This is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to beating blackjack. Vegas was built on guys who looked at the wallet-size basic strategy a couple times after they bought it in the gift shop on their last vacation. It takes intentional practice to commit this stuff to memory. If it was easy, we wouldn’t have a website dedicated to helping you learn it.
Read More : Tips For Playing Online Casino
- The chart you start with is not the chart you end with Once you learn this chart you will have to learn additional rules and deviations that relate to the specific rules of the games you will be playing. The better you learn basic strategy the easier it will be to transition to the other rules-specific charts linked on this page.
- Perfect means perfect In a game where you can only hope to gain a 1% edge over the house, a 99% game isn’t good enough. You need to know these blackjack strategy charts backwards and forwards, doing a handstand, in a hurricane, giving your drink order to a waitress, while listening to Count Von Count serenade you on Sesame Street.